Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, launched its biggest-ever London winter schedule (2017), with 3 new London Stansted routes to Aalborg, Oradea and Pardubice, 6 new winter services to Cagliari, Copenhagen, Naples, Nice, Oslo Torp and Ponta Delgada, more flights on 13 existing routes and over 140 routes in total, which will deliver 23.8m customers p.a. in total at Ryanair’s 3 London Airports, supporting 17,000* jobs.
The new Extended Winter Flight Program is great news for all you avid skiers and snowboarders out there, providing more cheap tickets to ski resorts across Europe, with their big launch sale: Special price tickets are available at £9.99 but only till midnight 27th Feb!!!
Ryanair’s London Winter 2017 schedule will deliver:
- 3 new routes: Aalborg (3 wkly), Oradea (3 wkly) & Pardubice (3 wkly)
- 6 new winter services: Cagliari (3 wkly), Copenhagen (3 daily), Naples (daily), Nice (daily), Oslo Torp (3 wkly), Ponta Delgada (1 wkly)
- Extra flights on 13 routes: Billund (2 daily), Bratislava (2 daily), Budapest (3 daily), Cologne (2 daily), Baden (9 wkly), Lublin (4 wkly), Marseille (daily), Stockholm Skavsta (2 daily), Plovdiv (3 wkly), Poznan (9 wkly), Prague (2 daily), Sofia (16 wkly), Toulouse (2 daily)
- 124 routes in total
- Over 1,100 weekly flights
- 20.5m customers p.a. (+4%)
- 15,000* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 5 routes to Alicante (6 wkly), Belfast (5 daily), Dublin (8 daily), Cork (daily) & Shannon (6 wkly)
- 110 weekly flights
- 1.7 m customers p.a.
- 1,275* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 15 routes including Fuertaventura (2 wkly), Lanzarote (2 wkly), Malta (4 wkly) & Tenerife (2 wkly)
- 72 weekly flights
- 1.6m customers p.a
- 1,200* “on-site” jobs p.a.
Ryanair’s London summer 2017 schedule is attracting record bookings, with more frequencies to sun destinations for summer family holidays, lower fares as Ryanair passes on lower fuel costs, and an even better customer experience, as it continues to roll out its “Always Getting Better” improvements.
In London, Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said:
“We are pleased to launch our biggest-ever London winter schedule, with 9 new London Stansted winter routes and extra flights on 13 existing routes, which will deliver 23.8m customers p.a. and support over 17,000 jobs at Ryanair’s three London airports. We are also pleased to report record bookings on our London summer 2017 schedule, and customers can look forward to even lower fares, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight on Ryanair. We urge all customers who wish to book their holidays to do so now on the Ryanair.com website or mobile app, where they can avail of the lowest fare air travel to and from London
To celebrate the launch of our London winter 2017 schedule we are releasing seats for sale across our European network from just £9.99, which are available for booking until midnight Monday (27 Feb). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”